Embroidery Backer: Fuse ‘n’ Tear. 90cms wide.
Fusible stabiliser for machine embroideries, especially on elastic fabrics and motifs.
Patchwork alternative to freezer paper, and can be used in ink jet printers.
Suitable for all fabrics. Convenient and easy to use. Iron on dry, and tear off excess.
For the same uses as 2V314 Stitch’n’Tear, but more convenient to use as it is fusible.
Suitable as a backing for embroideries and appliqués. Transferring and making topstitch work and patchwork.
This tear-away stabilizer from Vlieseline is a temporary stabiliser that is easy to remove after your stitching is completed.
Recommended for use with medium to heavyweight fabrics and densely stitched embroidery designs.
Can be torn away in either a horizontal or vertical direction, and should be removed carefully in order to not disturb the stitches of the design.
- accurate results
- no stretching of the fabric
- can be traced using a soft pencil
- easy to tear off
How to use:
- Put a piece of Stitch-n-Tear somewhat bigger than the motif under the fabric and embroider.
- Then tear out the Stitch-n-Tear
- Freehand embroidery and thread painting: Attach Fuse-n-Tear to the garment and sew the motif, then tear off.
- Ideal sewing aid for patchworking, stitching and quilts Draw the pattern on Fuse-n-Tear and attach it to handicrafts item. Sew the motif and tear off Fuse-n-Tear.
- Fabrics can be stabilized with Fuse-n-Tear to be printed in an ink-jet printer. Ideally Trim fabric to a suitable size, iron Fuse-n-Tear on the back side and print ideally with waterproof print colours. Selection, motif and design is absolutely unlimited. After printing Fuse-n-Tear can be completely torn off. Printed fabric is to be finished as desired, such as in quilts, place mats, bags, etc.
Sold per 1mtr.