Fusible nonwoven for leather, furs, leather and fur imitation materials, suited for large and small parts.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
Fabrics:Leather, furs, leather and fur imitations, heat sensitive fabrics
- simple to apply with a dry iron
- retains shape without losing the hold
- will not harden the leather
- better sewing without snagging or shifting of the sewing item
How to use:
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Press each area for 10 seconds without letting the iron move.
- Iron setting: silk/wool
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Warning: the adhesive properties will differ according to the fabric and must be determined through individual trials.
- LE 420 is incorporated into the seam and thereby prevents any difficulty for the fabric to pass under the sewing foot.