WATER-SOLUBLE EMBROIDERY BACKING SOLUFLEECE. 90cms wide.
Cold water soluble (25-30’c) embroidery backer for all machine embroideries, including new creative craft works like crashing or ‘Crazy-Technique’.
Ideal sewing aid for mini quilts. Suitable for use with almost all fabrics. Wash out in cold water, do not tear off! Iron with steam. Certified OEKO-TEX 100 Class 1.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS.
Fabrics: Almost all fabrics
- stabilizer for all machine embroideries
- easily washed out – dissolves in cold and warm water
- very good stabilizing properties and ease of use
- versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- for creating collages using a \”pizza technique\”
- ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
How to use:
- Place Soluvlies under the fabric, hoop the Soluvlies and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Soluvlies, without fabric.
- Then simply wash out the Soluvlies.
- For collages and \”pizza technique\”, lay the Soluvlies down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Soluvlies, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out the Soluvlies.
Important: Do not iron or tear off!