DOUBLE-SIDED FUSIBLE BATTING
88 g/ m2 weight
A soft iron-on batting made of synthetic fibres.
Medium loft batting, this bonds two fabrics together in one operation, suitable for quilts as well as for clothing.
Topstitching and quilting, three-dimensional work, such as voluminous bows or borders. An insulate for warm clothing such as jackets and coats. Suitable for light- to medium-weight fabrics.
- efficient use with little wastage
- ironed on from both sides
- two materials are ironed together in one step
- pleasant soft feel- Ideal for patchwork projects
- washable and dry cleanable
How to use:
- Place the Vilene HH 650 between the two fabrics to be stuck together; make sure that there are no folds or pulls; it is particularly important to iron carefully.
- Then cover with a damp cloth and press the iron for about 15 seconds, step by step each area.
- With waistcoats and jackets we recommend to test a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics.
Tip: Secure the joined fabrics either by appropriate seams or through additional quilting.